Index» » » » Crash Hot Potatoes

Crash Hot Potatoes

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


So as you already know I spend a lot of time on bakespace. These past two weeks there has been lots of talk about this potato recipe. I believe it all started at The Pioneer Womans blog and then over at Cooking Stuff and then Life, Dreams and Cupcakes. I couldnt take it any longer, I had to make my version of these delicious looking potatoes! The minute I saw them I pictured them with melted cheese and crispy bacon, almost like those potato skins you get at most chain family restaurants...but better! The cheese and bacon worked very well on the potatoes, they had the taste of the loaded potato skins but without the grease. I would definitely make these potatoes again and I encourage you to try your version or one of the many I have linked to!

No comments:

Post a Comment