Index» » » » » » » » » May 4 2012 Kreativ Blogger and Sunshine Award

May 4 2012 Kreativ Blogger and Sunshine Award

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunshine Award and Kreativ Blogger:

Special thanks to Tess of Slow Cooking Kitchen for presenting me with two blog awards ... the Kreativ Blogger and Sunshine Award. I am honored and very excited to be considered for these. 

For the Sunshine award Im supposed to answer the questions below and pass it on to 10 other bloggers and for the Kreativ blogger I need to post one random fact about myself.

1. Favorite Color-  Orange
2. Favorite Animal- My Maltepoo, Chelsey
3. Favorite Number- 7
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink- Green Tea with Homemade Honey
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter- Facebook 
6. My Passion(s)- Family, Friends, Cooking, Fishing, and Photography, 
7. Prefer getting or giving presents- Making them to give
8. Favorite Pattern- Paisley
9. Favorite day of the week- Family Friday when we all get together at my father in laws each week 
10. Favorite Flower- Gerber Daisy (any color)

Random Fact About Me ... Had a fantastic year in 2008 when I married my best friend forever = my husband, our new little Miss Chelsey (maltepoo) came into our lives, and we purchased our 43 Commercial Power Troller the F/V Chelsey ;) 

I would like to pass along this wonderful award package to these 10 inspiring food bloggers:


Cooking Melangery, Feed Your Soul, Sonis Food For Thought, Malibu Kitchen, La Cucina Prima Donna, A Kitchen Addiction, The Choco-Aholic, Oishii Treats, Carmens Kitchen, Nish Whips Up A Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment