Index» » » WARNING MALWARE

WARNING MALWARE

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dear friends
I cant reach most of your blog..Every time I am trying, Google sends warning that the site has malware due to  scripts running from "en.petitchef.com". This may high-jack many of your data without your knowledge.The link itself may not be injecting  the malware, but it might have been infected by 3rd party without their knowledge.  I could inform some of my friends by e mail , who have removed the link en.petitchef.com and I can reach their site.... 
As a general precaution dont post anonymous. 
All comments must be posted after your approval.
Dont click a link coming via email or on blog.
Even if you receive a link from a known friend , dont click. 1st ask if he or she had sent the link. ( Many times it happens, that your friends email address book has been hijacked and you receive mails from the hijacker as if it had come from your friend.)
When you send mass mail, try to put all address in BCC.
Well I  dont have much idea about these net business, and wont be surprised if I get into malware or spyware trap.
Happy cooking and happy blogging.


Here is a photo of lake Como, Northern Italy..wait for more 

No comments:

Post a Comment